Multifolding doors transform your environment in an Instant
‘Choices’ Multifolding Doors are highly functional, innovative and attractive doors, made to suit almost any aperture. With the door leafs fully open the make a room look larger by instantly creating a clear opening.
Maximum Clear Openings
The "Imagine" is a new concept in PVCU Bi Folding Doors, combining the rigidity of Aluminium and the natural aesthetics and beauty of traditional timber. Its attention to detail in design, security and thermal performance all combine to make it a truly innovative way to transform any room.
All door leaves fold flat to the inside or the outside of the opening providing maximum clear opening space. It's easy to see why property owners are impressed by the traditional looks of 'Choices' PVCU Imagine Bi Folding Doors.
It really is the perfect addition to any home to help divide a room, open up onto a terrace or conservatory - or for simply enjoying panoramic views.
The unique design means there is no requirement for a floating mullion on double doors and with flush fitting sashes on open out doors, improved appearance and slimmer sightlines are assured.
All ‘Imagine’ doors are available with midrail and 20mm astragal bar options, as open in or open out with full glass or half glazed mid rail designs.
- Available opening inwards or outwards
- 6 chambered stepped 70mm outer frame
- 5 chambered 80mm sightline sash
- 28mm Planitherm toughened sealed units with Argon gas and black warm edge spacer
- Sculptured beads with black gaskets
- Hinges and D handle supplied in black/white
- Magnets when required will match hinge colour
- Fully welded outer frame (mechanical jointed option available)
Features and Benefits
- Clean Contemporary look with slim sight-lines
- Outstanding thermal performance
- Available triple glazed
- Overall door ‘U’ value 1.35 double glazed
- Overall door ‘U’ value 0.99 triple glazed
- Fully adjustable slimline hinges
- Hidden track
- Choice of foil options
- Maximum sash width 1000mm
- Maximum door height 2400mm
- Minimum overall door height 1950mm
- Suited furniture
- Cranked lever/lever handle to allow tight stacking
- Premium quality magnets
- Available in 16 different opening configurations
- DDA compliant where required
- Fully welded or mechanical outer frame
- Pas 24 and Secure by Design achievable
- ERA 5 star guarantee
- Choice of 3 threshold options